General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery of zeintra AG
- Delays in delivery which are due to unforeseeable circumstances for which the supplier is not responsible (delays by third parties in the delivery of materials, strikes, fire, etc.) shall not entitle the customer to withdraw from the contract. Rather, he shall grant the Supplier a reasonable grace period of at least 30 days. Only if the delivery is not made by the end of the grace period shall the Purchaser be entitled to withdraw from the contract. Claims for damages against the Supplier due to delays in delivery are excluded from the outset.
- Prices are quoted ex works. Packaging shall be invoiced at cost price. Special productions are charged according to the effective wage and material costs.
- Transport shall be at the expense and risk of the customer. In the case of carriage paid deliveries, transport shall also be at the risk of the customer. The customer shall inform the supplier immediately upon receipt of the goods of any damage attributable to transport.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the delivery immediately upon receipt and to avoid possible defects, in any case within 30 days of receipt of the goods at the latest. Subsequent complaints exclude any liability for defects on the part of the Supplier.
- In the event of defects for which the Supplier is responsible, the Purchaser shall only be entitled to demand delivery of defect-free goods against return of the complete delivery. Any defects shall have no influence on the agreed payment terms and periods.
- The Supplier’s invoices shall be paid within 30 days. Upon expiry of the payment period, the Purchaser shall be in default without reminder and shall owe default interest of 5% on the total invoice amount from the day of default.
- The delivered goods shall remain the property of the Supplier until the purchase price has been paid in full. In the event of default in payment, the Supplier shall be entitled to have a reservation of title entered in the register of reserved titles.
- Goods already delivered free of defects will only be taken back in exceptional cases. If the Supplier agrees to take back the goods, the Purchaser shall owe the Supplier a lump sum of 10 % of the net invoice amount of the goods taken back.
- Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction is Wil/SG. Swiss law shall apply.