Today it is possible to provide bristles with a functional ingredient and to benefit from the specific properties of the active ingredients during application. Unique function thanks to perfect ingredients! We call these functional ingredients “smart filaments”. These consist of the basic material cellulose, the main component of plant cell walls. The chemical decomposition of the plant fibres produces a fibrous mass which is used as a carrier material. This mass can be mixed with an ingredient that gives our bristles special, unique properties.
Positive properties of an intelligent bristle:
– Dry machining or cooling with oil
– Cutting speeds for maximum performance from 30 to 40 m/s
– The contact pressure should be definable under consideration of the wear (current consumption of the drive, measuring tool).
Areas of application:
– Processing (polishing, deburring, rounding) of aluminium alloys or hardest materials such as steel alloys, ceramics, titanium, tungsten, sapphire glass, etc.
– Application of specific ingredients
– Activation by chemical reaction
– Your special application By using different materials, zeintra bristles can polish tungsten carbide, deburr surfaces at an incredible speed, wax skis or care for the body. Which function do you need? If you haven’t heard of intelligent bristles, contact us.